Google Translator

Monday, January 2, 2012

Another New Year!

Happy New Year everyone!  We have had our Grandson, Ezra, visiting us the last few days.  He loves to work in Mimi's Studio and this Christmas he received a Crayola color and stamp set!  We have had a lot of fun playing with some of his new Christmas gifts!  I have been busy making some more magic boxes.  This one is to celebrate the New Year!
Here are some more pictures of my New Year's box.


I used metallic paper for the inside boxes.  This is what it looks like when you take the top off! I don't think the camera caught the glittery blue paper I used for the sides.  This box is very festive!

Here it is fully opened! I think it is so shiny you can see me taking the picture in the reflection! I used a Sizzix die for the glasses.
I read this sentiment on the internet somewhere and I love how well it works with the box!
Here is a picture of Ezra at his Aunt Con Con's house.  He is playing with her new Christmas gift.  He just loves the games she has on her new toy!  Mimi can't seem to master any of those games! 

2 comments:

  1. I love those boxes. I am going to make one for a birthday gift for my friend, Elaine. Love the pic of Ezra playing on the iPad...Miss him..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris,

    Your boxes are amazing@ Just love that metallic paper. So very creative!

    ReplyDelete