Google Translator

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Flat Backed Halloween Treat Box



I loved this Flat Blacked Treat Box!  You should go to Splitcoast Stampers and check out the instructions that show right in the Gallery page!  The box itself will hold little pieces of candy like Hershey's nuggets!  Yum!  This is so easy to make too- from one sheet of cardstock!  Here is a link you can use to find Flat Backed Treat Box-

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/

I found the silhouette of the witch on Pinterest ....somewhere out there.  I will go back and see if I can find the link.  I traced the witch on black paper with pencil and then cut it out by hand.  I used a little bit of silver ink to show moon glow on her.  The background paper is from Graphic 45.  I love this paper!!!  The bats and ghosts and cat are from Sizzix.  I use these Halloween dies every year- they are my favorite!

Here is a picture of the back of the box!  It is a great place to use a sentiment!

 
 
Update:  I went back and found the site for the silhouette of the witch! Luckily, I had saved it to my Halloween board.  Here is the link-
 

3 comments:

  1. Awesome box Chris! I just LOVE IT!!!! The Graphic 45 paper is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card/treat box and the back is adorable, too. I just had to stop over from Splitcoast Stampers to check out your blog. I'm so glad I did, I'll be stopping back again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this treat box. The witch is very "haunting". I think I may make this for the two kids who come to my door for Halloween.. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete