Google Translator

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Doll Stamp Birthday Tag!



I hope everyone had a great Easter!  I have been working on my album of our Disney Trip!  I hope to do a quick video to show you how it came out.  In the meantime, I just  love the new Doll Stamps from Prima!  They are the design of Julie Nutting- her blog is on my side bar.  I only have one for now but I can't wait to try some of her other stamps.  They are all really cute!  I made this tag for my sister's upcoming birthday! The tags are from Prima too.  They are on the larger size to fit the doll stamps.  I put this tag on an easel so I could take the picture. I saw this doll stamp's dress colored with Copic markers on Pinterest. The added lines make it look like a Chiffon dress.    I used several Stampin up stamps to complete this tag.  The background colors are from Tim Holtz's Distressed Inks.  You might not see it too well - but I used the Embossing techinque on this tag and some glitter too!!

 
The back of this tag has my Happy Birthday message for my sister!  I used a Memory Box die for the side design.  Tim Holtz Music tape is fun to use to show my sister I am singing " Happy Birthday" to her- sort of....
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Love this stamp! Great idea for a tag for Phillis birthday! Cute, cute cute, she will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful tag Chris! I too love that doll stamp and how you created the chiffon dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tag looks so good. I love it. The doll stamp with your dress is perfect here. I talked to Phillis and she said she loved it. Great job

    ReplyDelete