Google Translator

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Hello Kitties!


I am working on some ideas for a Mother's Day card.  I found the idea for this card on Pinterest.  You can see the template I used here-
 
 
I had to increase the size until it seemed to be the right size for my card.  I used Cheery Lynn Designs Trellis die on both sides of the card.  I also used their trailing vines that I cut up and placed on the Trellis.  The flowers are from a punch I have had for a long time.   I hope Mom likes this card but I think I am the one who loves cats.  At one time my husband and I had three cats. I think I like the black kitty best since we used to have one just like that!   We don't have any now but sometimes I miss having a kitty around....   Here is another pic!
 

 

 
Here is the inside of my Mother's Day card with the sentiment-
 
This kitty is a Memory Box die!
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Love those cats! Great job decorating them all! Mom will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cats. This card is too cute. What a great sentiment, too. I love the Memory Box kitty inside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome card. I love the idea of the trellis on a step card. Great sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so sweet! What an adorable kitty card. I bet your mom just loved it.

    ReplyDelete