Google Translator

Friday, June 28, 2013

Stack the Deck Mini Album




I love Laura's, from Follow the Paper Trail, wonderful tutorial that shows how to make a Stack the Deck Mini Album using envelopes!  I had a blast making this mini album for a co-worker.  I used Graphic 45 & My Mind's Eye paper - I love both of these companies!!! 

Here is a link to the video tutorial with Laura.  She makes making this album look easy- because it really is!  Hope you enjoy viewing my mini album too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z_6pe2ZhDI

3 comments:

  1. Your album is gorgeous. Love all the embellishments. Now that I am done with invitations I can try this album.. Can't wait. Thanks for the link...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your mini album Chris! Each page is decorated with some many gorgeous embellishments. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! love the way that you decorated your album! Thanks for the link and love the size of the album. Terrific work!!!

    ReplyDelete