Google Translator

Friday, August 16, 2013

Travel Vertical Bag Mini Album


I have just finished making another Vertical Mini Album Paper Album for a co-worker.  This one is centered around Travel.  I took my time on this album and added some die cuts and punch art for added interest.  I also made my own Chunky Charm for the 1st time!  This video is just a quick look at the pages of this album.  The instructions are from Ginger at My Sister's Scrapper!  She is fabulous!  
Have a fabulous day!

www.mysistersscrapper.com

2 comments:

  1. Speaking of fabulous! That scarcely describes this travel album, and is sure to increase the joyful memories of any trip! Your embellishments are wonderful... What an innovative thought process you have and I've always admired your ability to make great punch art to create whatever it is you need. Beautiful camera and suitcase! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always amaze me Chris! Gorgeous with so much detail!

    ReplyDelete