Google Translator

Sunday, June 18, 2017

French Country Accordion Mini Album



A couple of weeks ago, I won Graphic 45 French Country 12 x 12 paper collection from Country Craft Collection!  You can find this group on Facebook and once you join ( for free) you will be able to see all their fabulous tutorials!  They even have a store where you can order supplies!  I love it!
Tammy Merrill does a lot of the tutorials but the above tutorial is from Kim Rannells.  Her design was for a Christmas album-which I love - but I decided to use my new winnings!  I did post the above video on the Scrapbookers of Country Craft Creations ( on Facebook ) to show them what I had made with the paper collection.   Check out Kim's tutorial here-

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/48835977192579894/

Here are a few more pictures of this cute Mini album!






I am in the process of making another Accordion Mini Album and will post those pictures as soon as I  have finished it!  I hope everyone had a wonderful Father's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Love this album. Your ideas are awesome. Copying a few on the one I am doing.

    ReplyDelete