Google Translator

Sunday, August 13, 2017

Beach Hut Birthday



I have made another U Fold Box Card for my sister's birthday!  I can't seem to get enough of these fun cards!  I love anything that has to do with the beach / ocean so this card was easy to make.  I was inspired by some of the beach huts I saw on Pinterest.  

The roof was interesting to make since it required putting it together before I added it to the card.  It's supposed to be like the roof of a porch.  The card can still close for mailing.  You lift the seat and collapse the card and it can be mailed in a 5 1/2 x 8 inch envelope that I made with my Envelope punch board.


My Beach Hut has windows in it too- which you can see from the back.  You have plenty of room for your sentiment - with a few buoys sprinkled here and there. 



Here is a better view of the roof.  I hope my sister likes the beach theme! 

It has been busy around here!  Our Grandson, Ezra, came to visit from the island.  We took him to the Topsham Fair and the next day we went to Old Orchard beach and played Mini Golf.  We really did have fun!  Here are a few pictures of the last few days.  Ezra has gone home but I am still resting up from all that fun!

Mini golf

Grape SnoCone

Bumper Cars!





2 comments:

  1. The picture of "my card" doesn't do it justice!! Thank you for a wonderful card and birthday celebration!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete