Google Translator

Sunday, March 25, 2018

End of Winter


Well, we are nearing the end of our time here in Florida!  I am sad to be leaving the beautiful weather we have had here but happy to be heading home to Maine.  I wanted to show you a few projects I have been working on the last couple of weeks.  That's in between going to the beach, playing golf and going to a few fun festivals!   The picture above and below is a Card in a Box.  I used the flower and bee dies from Karen Burniston's Flower Pot Pop Up dies.  I love that little bee!!  The paper is from Graphic 45's Sun Kissed collection.  I only bought a few of the papers but I will need to get more.  


None of these cards have any sentiments on them since I don't have a printer here and most of my sentiment stamps are at home.  But I can add them once I get back.  


This card is going to be a Thank you card!  I used Spellbinders Damask Graceful border dies from Becca Feeken's collection.  Love her stuff!!  The flowers are from Stampin Up but the bee is from Karen Burniston again. 


I love Becca's new 3D Grand Arched dies! I am playing around with these dies and having some fun!I have even seen some cute mini albums made with these dies.  Below, I made a little Christmas scene for the inside of this card.  It will still fold to close.  



And lastly, I made this Christmas shaker card.  The die is from Spellbinder's Snowflake Snippets collection.   I followed Yana's video directions and she made it so easy to make!  You can see her directions at the link below-





I will add my sentiment when I get home... plenty of time before Christmas!



As I said, I am sad to be leaving but happy to be going home!




1 comment:

  1. These are great cards! You are ahead of the game for Christmas!!
    Glad you and Tom made it home safe and sound!!

    ReplyDelete