Google Translator

Saturday, April 21, 2018

Impossible Cards


My friend, Joan, is retiring at the end of the month and I wanted to make her a card that was a little different.  The  Impossible Card just fit!   This is the first time I have made this type of card.  I did use some stickers that I had from this paper line.  I thought they were really pretty. 


It is made with a single sheet of paper!  This one is 6 x 6 but you can make any size you like. 
I used Penny Black's stamp of the possum under a flower.  I love any and all Penny Black stamps!


You will find Maymay's  tutorial here-


I think she explains thing so well.  Here is another Impossible Card.  For this one, I used some stickers I bought in Florida. 

Now, I use a base for my Impossible card but you don't have to add it.  I have seen a lot that don't. But I think it adds some stability to the card and another pop of color.  



I think I will probably sell this one at the Craft Fair my Sisters and I are doing on June 9th. 
I have been working up a storm getting projects ready to sell.  I will share them once I have more done.  


You can see the Giraffe better in this photo.  


I had to give this card a try- you can find lots of them on Pinterest.  You can even make double and triple Impossible Cards.  I may have to try one of those too!  Hope you have a fun day!






2 comments: